Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

calculate for transistor s-parameter & circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

azhana

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
before used a types of transistor, the s-parameter must be recognize first. so that i just wan to ask in designing an 868MHz Low noise amplifier, i should use a transistor that i've choose. in the datasheet provide for the transistor BFR92A is not include the s-parameter at 868 MHz. so that do i should design a circuit to measure the s-parameter of it. the question is, how to design a circuit for measuring the s-parameter...please help me as soon as possible...regards

BFR92A has s-parameters upto 3GHz including 800MHZ and 900MHz.
That's enough to design a low noise amplifier.S-parameters aren't changed very radically between two frequencies.A linear simulator will do a interpolation at a frequency which is not included in the list

from ur reply, how to do the linear simulation? by the way, i just found the datasheet for BFR92A which range of nearest frequency is from 800MHz to 1000MHz, is it also can? or if u have the other datasheet related, can u attach it here ..i just let u know, i am using CST software. what should i do next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back