Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacin my ecg circuit with pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarmeaowl

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey guyz
i have to make and ecg and then i hav to show tha output signal on the pc. i have attached the circuit diagram of my ecg that i have used . what i want to ask u is how can i interface this circuit with my pc. can i use maltab how?
is there any other method instead of matlab like sound recording port or something. or of there is any other way please help me . tell me the easiiset possible way to connect.. thanku in advance.. please plzz plzz helpp meee sirr

Hi,

Convert ur Analog output to Digital and use LPT port
here is a sample code in VB 6, Its an Oscop program to show input signals on the PC.
I hope it helps u... :D

**broken link removed**

dear sir thanks for ur help.
can u please tell me an easier way to convert analog to digital ? and the source code of vb u sent is it the right one for my circuit.. thank youu waiting for ur reply

Added after 2 minutes:

no ones helping me outt :( :( :( :(.. nt fairrr thts my last year project..plz help ive gt vry less daysss plzz helpp meee guyzzz :(

you can send this through microphone port to computer. Matlab can access this port

Added after 51 seconds:

Through microphone port u can send analog signal

1. use ADC ICs to convert Analog to Digital using TTL. search 'how to convert analog to digital circuit'

2. dear rongo024 said use mic port. you can try it.

3. or you can use a microcontroller to convert ur analog to digital

the best ways, and easy ways, are 1 and 2

that vb source code, is easy to use

guyzz
thank you for reply dis is quite helpfull.. but i was thinkin if i connect from sound port and den how can i access it on matlab coz den i hav to generate the heart beat pulse on matlab. how can this be done?
thankuuu plzz helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :(

guyzzz m bakk please replyy
i was thinkin that if ill connect my output to microphone port of pc will it b ok? i mean will it work ? it wont blow off? is the voltage not too high or waT?

i want to make a circuit to show ecg signals on pc computer too,but i dont want to use sound signals,is there another way?
please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back