Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

proteus 7 compatibility on windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrol_hisham

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...

I have try install the proteus 7.6 under windows 7 all look ok no problem but when using the isis the component cannot place. and if you open the project example you can see the component but if you clik on the windows all gone....

Pls help , I try search on the windows7 compatibility but cannot find the info.

Hi,

As far as I know Proteus 7.5 is Vista compatible and 7.6 is Windows 7 compatible.

If you have a legal key then you can ask Labcenter for support, otherwise try to contact the cracker ... :D

I already try install in windows xp all ok , dont have any windows 7 problem

Thank Hugo, from you info I find out that the proteus 7.6 can run under win 7, and the problem is license. My proteus can run and ready to simulate the PIC24F for my project.

Thank Hugo, from you info I find out that the proteus 7.6 can run under win 7, and the problem is license. My proteus can run and ready to simulate the PIC24F for my project.

hi..i have the same problem with my proteus...
do u mean to change my license key is the answer to the problem?..pls help...tnx

Is find any demo version for proteus compatable with Windows 7 64bit ? I treid proteus 7 demo in labcenter's site but not work with my operating system

well for my solution is i put a virtual to my window 7...

and it works normally even some other PCB or software simulation like saber and PADS.

try oracle virtual box, that is open-source or XP mode in Windows 7

try to see the system time and date
is that is ok
i feel problem with time and date also with Proteus:smile:

I have Win 7 32 bit on laptop and Proteus 7.7 run perfect. No problem.

i have the problem near this Proteus7.6 it work ok but it Autoclose when i use it if any solution for this problem iuse xp not win7.

I have Win 7 32 bit on laptop and Proteus 7.7 run perfect. No problem.

plz tel me d link from where i can download proteus 7.7..
em using win 7 64 bit

Last edited:

i used to meet the problem like u. and solution is:
1- you can uninstall the program proteus, then try to set up again.
2- if it still have problem u can uninstall again then set up again. before set up u click on file set up and right click then choose property. on the compatibility tab after that check on run this program in compatibility mode for: box and choose window xp service pack 3. then click ok
after that u can install it following guide in program.

Change the Comparability mode to Xp3 or Xp2 before installing the Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back