Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

generate Sinusoidal PWM - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sme7000

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
generate Sinusoidal PWM

i,m using inverter to control the speed of AC induction motor. switching for this inverter by using tyristor or IGBT. 3 phase PWM were be the pulse for this switch..i use 1khz freq for triangular wave and 50hz for sinusoidal wave, by comparing this 2 wave PWM was generated. i want to know, capture mode and compare mode is the right choice to generate this waveform? how can i declare for c programming, which is a right choice to choose rising edge or falling edge for triangular wave. how to generate the hash table or look-up table to produce sinusoidal wave and it is a right choice to use compare mode for this waveform? could somebody help me solve this problem........

Status
Not open for further replies.