Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want to help in controlling sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen_palaparthi

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends
I developed single phase sinewave inverter usin PIC 16F886 micro controller.I have used sinusoidal PWM technique to generate Sinusoidal pulses.I am getting sinewave at out of transformer this sinewave is maintaining at buld loads very nicely and aslo voltage is controlling nicely.at low battery of 10.5 volts also i am able to maintain sinewave with output voltage of 205 to 210 volts.But problem is when i put tubelights, fan or even computer sinewave is not maintaing and also output volatge is droping to 190 volts.I am not able to understand what hapening and how to control output voltage.

can any one help me to get out of this situation....................

Hello praveen,
Without more detailed information, it is difficult to answer. However, since you use a PIC controller, you do not have much computational power. I can assume that you use a sine-pwm lookup table to drive your output.
In that case, you will probably do calculate the PWM value each (pwm)cycle. So your feedback is not used during the 50Hz cycle, only afterwards.
Is that a correct assumption?
That would explain that you don't see a regulation within 1 50Hz cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.