Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gps receiver using matlab simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

bee_87

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hye.. i have some problem.. i dont know how to simulink gps tracking using matlab simulink.. can somebody help me..??:(

hi do u have any idea about GPS receiver implementation in simulink.

Hello, I can help you: what typoe of GPS signal are you considering?

Regards,

Lupin

Lupin said:
Hello, I can help you: what typoe of GPS signal are you considering?

Regards,

Lupin

tenks lupin.. im consider C/A code and L1 band.. can u help me...??

ok, I can set up a simulation analysis.. what do you want to check? Are you interested in signal characterization or just to know how Sinulink works in that frame?

Best regards,

Lupin

Lupin said:
ok, I can set up a simulation analysis.. what do you want to check? Are you interested in signal characterization or just to know how Sinulink works in that frame?

Best regards,

Lupin

tenks lupin!!!:)

i want to analyze the performance of the gps signal tracking using extended kalman filter and unscented kalman filter. i want to know how to design the gps tracking in matlab simulink... i have some example but it not complete and cant run... can u help me... really need ur help...:(

Lupin said:

Best regards,

Lupin

Lupin,
I was wondering if you have captured and fed any data from the USRP2 to the simulation? If so, can you share the configuration?
Thanks
tb

hello, I want to set up matlab simulink for gps in car, can u help me?its student project.. i cant do this, i tryed lots of time but i cant understand how i did that.

Hello, I'm working with the book,"A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver", and I have generated the GPS's signal using simulink but something is wrong. I don't know how I resolve it. Somebody can help me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.