Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulink - Mapping Sequence and QPSK Modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

todorare

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone!

Being new to matlab I 've been struggling to simulate QPSK modulation for the IEEE 802.15.4 in Simulink. So, I generate a random integer number from 0-15 which in order to convert to binary i pass through a integer to bit converter block with an output of 4 bits. Then I want to map the output to 32 bit sequences and that's where the problem starts.

I am trying to do that by adding a Lookup Table but I need to map two binary sequences and it seems that the Lookup Table "sees" the data that I am trying to insert as decimal. Is there a way to change that? Or use another block for binary mapping? And in addition to that is there a way to check the integer to bit block's output?

Any help would be valuable!

Thanks
Teo

Status
Not open for further replies.