Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Grad. student needing a project idea & data for SPII cou

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumT

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am faced with a final project for second semester signal processing course. The project needs to involve Adaptive Filters. In the course we covered the LMS and RLS algorithms. The project does not include DSP’s, just Matlab simulations and theory. My instructor wanted us to do it on something we find interesting. My background is in physics but would like to do the project on something that relates to electronics or robotics. What I’m asking for is some project idea’s and some data to work with.

Thanks for the help,
PlatinumT

Re: Grad. student needing a project idea & data for SPII

May be kind of dry, but how about echo cancellation. With the advent and penetration of VOIP into the marketplace, there needs to be better and more cost effective cancellation solutions....
Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.