Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help need Schematic for Dell latitude D800 motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamace

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hay all, Can anyone help me
I am really in need of A Schematic for a Dell latitude D800
Motherboard
Type
DDQ12 LA-1901 DELL D800

There may be: **broken link removed**

Waz up! Personally, I checked:

**broken link removed**

and

http://www.laptopschematic.com/

and the closest I found was this cached at google:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...zsCDBw&usg=AFQjCNERKnpDnGrAukkHwRL4N16kfsqg-Q

Unfortunately it's apparently not on the website anymore. I emailed them to ask if it was today so... Anyways, I spent several hours/days searching for the dell D800 and other incarnations (Inspiron 8500 & 8600), as well as any other relatives using the DDQ12 motherboard, to no avail though. I did find that Compal Electronics made the mobo as ODM for the D800. So instead of searching for Dell I started snooping out info for Compal DDQ12 LA-1901 adding the D800, 8500, & 8600 to narrow down results. I ended up finding this:

http://www.bblianmeng.com/showtopic-3672.aspx

Since I don't know Chinese I used google translate to painstakingly find out that I could not view the author's attachment due to lack of registration. Continuing to use the translate I registered and was able to acquire this document (You'll notice that the page count and page 2 of the pdf is identical to the page cached on google for laptopschematic.com).

Don't know if it's what I need or you need, but it seems to fit the bill so far. I did notice different revision #s (my Dell D800 mobo says Rev. 2.0(A01), the doc info block says Rev. 1.0, and the main title REV : A00).

I wanted to share my good fortune since it was free for me....

Spent some time checking this pdf out and it seems to be right on. I just realized that maybe my original post might be suspect. However, the way I rationalize it is that the mobo was made in communist china and I found the link on a chinese website. So if the website there has let it remain available, then it's probably ok. I did read the translated rules before joining and there was a lot of extra stuff you'd not normally have to deal with, stuff about pretty much not bringing shame to the motherland. So if they haven't removed this individual's post there and sent him to siberia yet then I feel no guilt in my actions. Not only that, I'm cheerfully passing along my hard efforts to anyone else that may benefit from my manic tunnel vision quest. Not trying to make money here, just fix my darned computer! If my attachment does get removed, so be it, a least the motivated people will have an idea how to go about getting this info. Now I'm just waiting for somebody to show me some other place that was way easier to find the info and make me and my efforts look like a jack-donkey. ;)

hi,
following for your information,happy to chek

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Other Schematics here:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back