Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CAN YOU HELP ME FOR MY PIC+AUDIO PROJECT..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajex

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to store wave(8bit,mono,44100Hz) files in SD card(or other) and want play via PIC, my complete wave files capacity is about 10MB. it consist with 700 wave files.
And also want to combine few wave files(less than 15 files) and play as a single file..

anybody can give me a idea for that project?? thz very much...

Ajex..
:D

I have a similar project...

I'm working on a similar project, I'm going to log 8bit, mono, but at 8khz, to a microSDHC card :) ...

My favorite PIC is the 18f4550, but I think I'll have to choose a more appropiate chip in terms of footprint and power consuption, because the end device will be battery powered, and I want it to be tiny.

For the microSDHC interfacing I'm using the dosonchip.com, they claim it can handle cards of up to 32Gigabytes.

I plan to read the files in my PC directly from the uSD; It shouldn't be a problem for you to add a DAC or use a PIC with DAC, a simple amplifier and a 3.5mm jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.