Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer Music using MATLAB....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericcmusica

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, my DSP lecturer request me to do a project regarding computer music using MATLAB.....i m still new to DSP so i dun have a clue to start....can anyone give me some idea??

There are number of references on the net. In google just type 'sound in matlab' you get plenty of info and can pick what you are looking for.
Raoof

Hi
You can just refer the books for DSP and go for standard Matlab go to MAth work.

That can help u to go for programming part of it .

Here is the clue...

So if you want to listen 500Hz sinusoidal, generate enough data sample with linspace function.

Then feed this data sample into MATLAB's built in function which will convert them into sound.

Sorry, I cant remember the function name right now, but its easy enough to find in MATLAB demos and just google it.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back