Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is the main reseon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haerifar

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
reseon

i`m focus to dolby noise reduction techniquie and wanna to know some problem one of them is "what is the main reseon of use dynamic range in dolby ? "
can u help me ?
or show me some useful paper or ebook about dolby ?
or some useful link ?
thanks .........................

reseon

Once I saw a complete article on noise reduction by one the main developers from dolby, I found it via a simple search for "noise reduction " in google. have you seen that?

dymanic range why ?

1: noise contants are not the same
2: noise quantity is not the same

as u increase range u will lose high frequency components. can be used for vocal only. if u use it for music u can eleminate gitar...

for music u have to reduce to range. but by reducing range u will not be able to erase the noise, so it a give and take satuation.

this is just summary for more detail google it

mami_hacky said:
Once I saw a complete article on noise reduction by one the main developers from dolby, I found it via a simple search for "noise reduction " in google. have you seen that?
can you tell me what is the name of this paper ?
when you search in google you can find very paper but i can`t download full of them .
please give me more detail ................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back