Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing zigbee and pic or pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiyasmp

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
zigbee pic

hai,
i have a maxstream xbee. how can interface with the pic or pc. i sets the boud rate 9600 and make necessary connections vcc, GND, Din, Dout . through a max 232 and rs 232 connect to pc serial port, but no reply get when typing "+++". what s the problem, plz help me..........

pic zigbee

I have exactly the same problem, the module doesn't respond using a terminal software, but instead it works perfect if I use the X-CTU software from Digi.
Try with the X-CTU software from Digi (I think it's the same, I mean Digi-Maxtream).
In the software, go to the first tab and if you are using the API, check the proper select box. (The software is free). With this you can check the module is wired correctly, and working properly.

Be careful, if i'm not wrong the xbee modules works with something like 3V, not 5V.
If I find what is wrong I will send you a PM.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.