Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

colloidal silver generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesmez

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is colloidal silver generator. I have designed. It's Sprint layout file.
https://www.2shared.com/file/7159225/d1235095/silvergenerator.html
layout file viewer
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
This is circuit schema. The circuit has been tested running.
It work with 220 volt ac or 9-30 V dc batteries . Average input power of the circuit is less than 1 watt. The current set of electrodes 20 is ma .. Uc3843 was used in the circuit. Output can produce maximum 38-volt . Output do not more than 20mA while output short-circuit ..

silver generator

Great work! You would be able to say something about it, that silver with a what kind of quality is capable of the production of colloid? Until how many minutes is it necessary to use it?

colloidal silver generator schematics

I think 5 minutes is sufficient for 10 - 30 ppm colloidal silver. I havent ppm meter. If it is not fast enough. R4 must be increment for example 22k

What about t1 and r4. It is voltage to current converter for level shift (silver output voltage).

colloidal silver generator uk

I love looking at other people's ideas. I have a question about the circuit. Does the silver bath need to always be 12V above ground? It could get tingly if you put one hand in the bath and the other on the table.

silver generator schematic diagram

Bonjour,

Je suis interessé par votre circuit imprimé.

J'aimerai réaliser un générateur d'ag à partir de vos plans.

Où en êtes vous de vos essais?

Bien cordialement

Status
Not open for further replies.