Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89SXX Development Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhan7710

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
www.89sxx

Hi,

I Myself made a development board for testing 8051 based projects. Just thought to share with you people.

Here is my 89s52 development board...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Regards

89 sxx

Registration is required on your site/forum to see the circuits. Thus why dont you share the projects here in EDA for the advantage of all members?

89sxx

Hi Pranam,

Registration is only needed to view the attachments. Will sure share my projects here too as you said.

search 89sxx

Hi,

Looks a nice kit, unable to find any details or prices on the Mikro Kits - their site is not up yet ?

google 89 sxx

Hi,

Am selling the kit in the name of mikrokits. The site will be up in 1 r 2 days(am designing the site). meantime you can mail me at (sales at mikrokits.com) to get the details.

mikrokits

Hi,

Just an odd co-incidence that another of todays posts also included that same type of big nicad battery stack for the rtc.

Would it not be better, cheaper even, to use a button cell - as mentioned by Maxim some inexpensive ones can last 11 years.

Can I ask the most obvious question - without meaning to cause offence - do you not think the name might be storing up problems with similar named companies?
If your prices are good, your good looking board should sell itself.

mikrokits.com

Hi,

As you said future versions will be having the button cell..

Regarding the name its not purposefully kept to make sales. Mikroprojects become mikrokits once i decided to sell... I never want to make sales by keeping a name similar to an company. I thank you for giving an opportunity to tell this. Am looking for a good name as i already felt the same what you have said.

Hi,

The link is working well.. Please try again...

hi

link working....

Thank you

can u post the schematics and pcb , pls........

Regards
download_crux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back