Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

frequency controlled valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakitos

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
frequency valve problems

Hi there i want to turn on solenoid valves depending on frequency
i am thinking of f to v converter so that i use a comparator to turn on the wanted valve.
i bought the lm2907 but the schematic is confusing will the circuit of page 16 work?
thx

lm567c frequency switch circuit

pakitos said:
Hi there i want to turn on solenoid valves depending on frequency
i am thinking of f to v converter so that i use a comparator to turn on the wanted valve.i bought the lm2907 but the schematic is confusing will the circuit of page 16 work? thx
Which is the schematic and where is page 16?:D:D:D Post your schematic and write what confusions you have regarding that. Good luck

tone decoder

You may want to consider using an LM567 Tone Decoder. From the datasheet (**broken link removed**):
The LM567 and LM567C are general purpose tone decoders
designed to provide a saturated transistor switch to ground
when an input signal is present within the passband. The
circuit consists of an I and Q detector driven by a voltage
controlled oscillator which determines the center frequency
of the decoder. External components are used to independently
set center frequency, bandwidth and output delay.

lm567+frequency detection

thx pranam77 for your quick reply sorry but I thought it was obvious meant the schematic on the lm2907 datasheet ( page 16 the first one).

the confusion is which one is suitable to my application?
Is it better to find my own configuration?

has anyone used a similar application for THIS Ic
thx again

schematic lm567 tone detector

Yes the given application and the schemtaic on page 16 will work fine for you. But the frequency input should be in the limits of the device. Read the datasheet carefully and then impliment the circuit. In case the input frequency is above 10Khz , you amy consider the sugession given by "GSM man" Good luck.

lm567.general purpose tone decoder

I am going to use an audio signal and consider two valves for now i.e. two frequencies. thinking to usr a comparator at the output to select two voltages and accordingly turn on valves.
btw I know that this can be done using plc or microcontroller but the point is that I should not use them
thx
Good Luck to you too

I have tried the circuit with some modifications in R and C vor every 1k I am getting a 1V ( linear change)

lm567 application notes

I just want to thank pranam77 your support.
I have connected the circuit on the datasheet then used two comparators and two 9v relays to which 3 pums were connected.
the input is and audio signal was used from my pc.
the performance was outstanding.
It just needs a lighting system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back