Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulator with TMS320C6711

Status
Not open for further replies.

sddkk

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help me! Please tell me where can I get files *.dvr (or *.cfg) for simulator
with TMS320C6711 (WindowsXP)?

why you need this file?

I want those file to simulate Tms320C6711 without board. Can you help me? Send me those files, OK?

I'd like to help you !!!!..
But i don't undertsand you , I assume that you have CODECOMPOSER STUDIO .. But the simulator is included ,. SO ..why you need .those files???

I want those files because we share a TMS 320C6711 developer kit and CCS CD. But CCS don't include it. I can't find the file anywhere.(I have installed Code Composer Studio, but it notices that it can't find target board )

HI SDDK

Did you solve your problem... I was thinking that you may not have configured the BOARD ... there is a setup program that allows you to "IMPORT A DRIVER" Is not very clear ... Every time i have to do it
I see that that thing is tricky .. The only way that it works with 6711DSK board is if you INTSALL that board by selecting it from the menu! without having to go trough the menu that ask for the PORT LOCATION ...
To me was LOGIC TO USE the manual CONFIGURATION.. Selecting a PORT and the proper file ,, BUT it never works that way ...!

Hi eltonjohn!
Thank for your answer. I 've download CCS from ti (for simulators) and this problem is solved. This version is different with the version which 's installed with board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back