Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Invitation for Bluetooth Chip design project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosalem2003

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
I am Mohamed A.Salem; Co-founder of "Handasa Arabia" (www.handasarabia.org)that is running now a project dedicated for an Open-Source design of a Bluetooth standard chip.
I am inviting all of you to contribute with us in developement and design in an open platform.
Recently, I have posted the HW design Specs. We are willing now to start the RTL coding.
I am looking forward to collaborating with you to get that chip running.
To know more about Handasa Arabia read that EEtimes and EEdesign TOPSTORY featured for HA at : **broken link removed**
The project is code-named NOUR :
https://www.handasarabia.org/document.php?id=35
I am willing to contact professional designers worldwide on my "Instant Messenger" Contacts at :
Yahoo : mosalem2003
MSN: mohamed_salem_2003@hot
AIM: mosalem2003
Jabber: mosalem2003

Best Regards,
Mohamed A.Salem
"Handasa Arabia" Co-Founder
www.handasarabia.org
Thanks Moderator for passing my message to community...

I have worked on bluetooth in final year of my graduation, but not in hardware, I have done coding in C. I can help you with anything related to C/C++.Is that required for your project?

mosalem2003 said:
Dear All,
I am Mohamed A.Salem; Co-founder of "Handasa Arabia" (www.handasarabia.org)that is running now a project dedicated for an Open-Source design of a Bluetooth standard chip.
I am inviting all of you to contribute with us in developement and design in an open platform.
Recently, I have posted the HW design Specs. We are willing now to start the RTL coding.
I am looking forward to collaborating with you to get that chip running.
To know more about Handasa Arabia read that EEtimes and EEdesign TOPSTORY featured for HA at : **broken link removed**
The project is code-named NOUR :
https://www.handasarabia.org/document.php?id=35
I am willing to contact professional designers worldwide on my "Instant Messenger" Contacts at :
Yahoo : mosalem2003
MSN: mohamed_salem_2003@hot
AIM: mosalem2003
Jabber: mosalem2003

Best Regards,
Mohamed A.Salem
"Handasa Arabia" Co-Founder
www.handasarabia.org
Thanks Moderator for passing my message to community...

dear mohamed

Why :?:

When you ask " or answer " any question tell us by your C.V :!:

You send until now 22 post not less than 3 post you write your C.V before :oops:

NOTE:

you can make it your signature and it will be write automatic

S 8O KRAT

Status
Not open for further replies.