Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need footprints/symbols for the SIM300 module in Altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

semelak1

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eagle library sim300

I am building a circuit that includes the SIM300C module. I can't seem to find a footprint (or symbols) for the SIM300 module, SIM card holder, and the other connectors for the module.

Where can I get the footprints/symbols for the above mentioned parts ??

sim300 eagle lib

All of them r available in the SIM300 datasheet itself anyways i shall upload 6pin sim card holder footprint and datasheet which has connector footprint as well. I hav eagle libraries as weel if u need i can mail u

semelak1

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
sim300 library eagle

Thanks for the response and the documents.
Do you happen to have Altium Library Parts (that includes both the symbol and footprint) for the SIM card holder and SIM300C ?

footprint sim300 library for altium

semelak1 said:
Thanks for the response and the documents.
Do you happen to have @ltium Library Parts (that includes both the symbol and footprint) for the SIM card holder and SIM300C ?

Well i use eagle for my pcb designing and havent used @ltium so i don hav libraries for @ltium

altium sim

Would you please share the Eagle library/symbol/footprint you have for the SIM300 module or the SIM connector ?

sim300 footprint

semelak1 said:
Would you please share the Eagle library/symbol/footprint you have for the SIM300 module or the SIM connector ?

I am not able to attach .lbr files may b if u can giv ur e-mail id or mail me at vamsi.kodati@gmail.com i shall mail you

Can somebody email me the eagle lbr files for SIM GPRS module? thanks PAul

Reactions: wolver

wolver

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back