Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project of microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

meysam.namdar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
microcontrollers project

Hello to everybody
I want some project to do it, simple to complicated,
Please help me and acquaint me, I amaz about what i want to do.
Thanks alot

8051 projects info 9 proj

meysam.namdar said:
Hello to everybody
I want some project to do it, simple to complicated,
Please help me and acquaint me, I amaz about what i want to do.
Thanks alot

Ready to assemble 100% working project kits are available with description and schenatics at www.united77.com/projects.htm. get what you want. Good luck.

project+microcontroller

To start with small projects of microcontroller like Temperature measurement , LED display , LCD display, Interface of Button, and interface with PC through Parallel port or serial port, You can have some information from following two web pages.

**broken link removed**

and for 8051 microcontroller family , you may get some basic information from here,
**broken link removed**

some projects over microcontroller

Thanks alot.
I have an AT89s51 base board and i do this simple project,using timer/counter and interrupt for generate square wave on pins and LCD and keyboard scan,
my internet connectin has some problem and not open some of pages. as soon as possible for me test my connection and see this pages,

one note: these are about PIC microcontrollers and i want more about AVR seris and 8051 family

thanks alot again, just if you can introduce me some complicated and industrial project, and excuse me for my english writing

bye

projects on 8051 microcontroller pdf files

Hi,

u can develop some controlling application like temperature controlling, lift control functions etc.

Thanks..

HAK..

pic_microcontroller_project_book.zip

uou can develop simple projects like stapper motor controller, use embedded c.

www.rapidsharedata.com password

badboy2007

the zip files has password
can u tell us the password

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.