Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BUGS AT SRAM DEVICE - i am not able access SRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

honnaraj.t

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
BUGS AT SRAM DEVICE

HI,
I am using CYCLONE-II DSP Development Board for my coll project.. in project i need to use SRAM available on the board... i programmed in VHDL. i maintained all the requirment specified in the data sheet... but i am not able access SRAM... please tell me any thing extra i need to maintain... or how i can proced... thanks in advance..........

rgds
honnaraju

Re: BUGS AT SRAM DEVICE

Hello,

How do you access the SRAM? What the specific problem? Can you post code from your controller?

magixD

thanks for reply...
THE following signals are required to access SRAM... and i am generating that but not getting.. content of the location

It's not said in your post, but Cyclone II DSP Dev Kit is using Synchronous SRAM (SSRAM) rather than simple SRAM. Are you sure, that you understood the timing requirements of the device?

Generally, I suggest to record the waveform at all SSRAM pins with SignalTap II and check against the datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back