Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New PCB Design and Manufacturing company(India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koti

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
top manufacturing companies india

Hello All,

I am planning to start new company in PCB design and manufacturing domain. I have 5 years experience in RF design and analog design. Can you please share your ideas and experience? I will be search for partner of my new company.

Thanks & Regards
Koti

designing and manufacturing company in india

koti said:
Hello All,

I am planning to start new company in PCB design and manufacturing domain. I have 5 years experience in RF design and analog design. Can you please share your ideas and experience? I will be search for partner of my new company.

Thanks & Regards
Koti
hi koti
I am in pcb factory in China,we could talk,please contact me.email:winters771@gmail.com msn:winters771@hotmail.com skype:winters771

Re: top manufacturing companies india

Hello Koti,

We have a new PCB plant near Baddi and looking for a partner, please let me know if you are interested. Please send me an e-mail at mahesh@semitestsolutions.com or call my partner Bashir at 9616044417. I am looking forward to hear from you and please send me your contact informations.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Hello All,

Thanks & Regards
Koti

Re: top manufacturing companies india

I'm also in the limelight of starting my business in the Manufacturing sector. I have over 10 years experience. What do u have in mind

do you want a partner from other country or India?

Hi Koti and all other buddy:

PCB design is a good thing and can make our world full of creation so people can always enjoy the new stuff.
But it is also an time/energy consuming thing especially when sometimes the creative mind in yr brain is dry up.
So we need to find some existing project and get some enlightment from them through **broken link removed** technology.

Pls feel free to contact me when u guys think our service could probably useful.

Rex
**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back