Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automatic pump controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

anichur

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
automatic pump circuit

I want a circuit diagram of Automatic pump controller which will show tank level (top mid lower)&when tank is lower pump will start &when top pump will off &while reserve tank is empty motor will not start.

schematics of automatic pump controller

This is a brief introduction for one of my commercial designs for water level controlling solution. Thus it may not be possible for me to post the schematics or codes here. This product is a real solution for electrolysis of the probes, as the conductors doesnt have direct contact with water. Thus this can be imlimented to measure levels of any types of conductive or Non-conductive liquids. Even distilled water. In case you are intrested in the project, you may PM me or contact me at qrzdx@rediffmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.