Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiple pulse sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronics_kumar

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pulsed sine-wave oscillator

i need to do an experiment titled multiple pulse sine wave inverter...so help me in this regard by posting its circuit diagarm and its manual

pulsed sine wave

To my opinion, multiple pulse sine wave inverter is far from being a clear specification. You should clarify first, what you're searching for.

pulse sin wave

"Multiple Pulse Sine Wave Inverter" can probably be translated into PWM sine-wave inverter.

Don't we speaky zee English here? Not Tamil.

Multiple pulse is sometimes used in literature. It seems to be, that the term has either a trivial meaning, as Audioguru guessed,
or is designating arbitrarily specific techniques, but can't be understood as known technical term.

So if you are intending something special, clearly tell what it is.

I think your referring to a quasi sine wave, its a look like a sine wave but its composed of pulse to represent the sine wave. With this multiple pulse you can filter it out to great a smooth AC sine wave. The draw back is that you need a lot of voltage supplies to create to voltage references, which is not ideal for an inverter to have.

It is better that you used H-brigde design to create your multiple pulse, but you need a very good LC filter to have an output of sine wave.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://pcbfab1001.blogspot.com/

https://pcb1001.blogspot.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.