Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Satellite internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

shemo

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
arabsat internet connection

Any hardware device outthere that can enable the reception of internet through satellite(I might be a remote area, no DSL service provided), yet no month fee involved? Or does it sounds to good to be true.

Too good to be true. Since you need both reception and transmission of data to connect to internet, there are two ways: one with reception antenna and a ground service provider to transmit internet data, and second with a transmission/reception antenna, which is more expensive than first sollution. However, in both cases, I think you can forget about "no fee.."

Hello friends

There are some restrictions for a little of peoples to use internet in some countries.

What is the low cost solution providers for this?

method 1: send by modem and receive by dish
method 2: send and receive by sattelite system

Can you introduce manufacturers on both?

In some countries the goverments use filters and may close some ports,is there a way to get rid of this filters ,is there any tools?

Best Regards

have a look at

**broken link removed**

Lm

yeah, requesting data must be by a dial-up modem or so, accordingly, u should have a ground service provider to give u the Data sent Service while the data Recived is By satellite,
Almost all Satellites now have Internet Channels (Nilesat, Arabsat, HotBird,.....) in my region.

by the way, if u are downloading Large files and u requested the data, u can disconnect the phone lines and still continue downloading.

u will always Pay, Nothing is free in Today's Life.

Regards,

Sherif.

Seems like those above mentioned service is limited to the certain areas on earth. WHat if I in very remote area Can I still pick up the signals

In the site they say their service is worlwide ad purposely developed for rural areas where there is no phone connection. The connection is both downlink and uplink through satellite.

http://www.skynet-italia.com/

Mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back