Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help required in PIC project

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman4ever

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
zigbee pic project

i have to do a semester project on PIC18F452!!! any one have any ideas what could be done wid this controller???? any suggestion is welcome!!! also i am looking to implement zig bee application using PIC!!! so any one wid an idea wat kind of application should be done??????

A lot of things can be done with a microcontroller.
For your project you can build a clock, or a voltmeter, for example. These can use 7-segment LED displays.

thankx for the reply!!!

u got any thing related to zigbee??? any other ideas?? voltemeter and 7-segment led they are quite easy!!! plz tell something new and different and not very tuff!!!

Microchip has application notes and information on zigbee.
That should be your first port of call if you want ideas for using pics.

already done!!! i wanted if someone had used the zigbee and give us some idea of what application we should implement using zigbee+pic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back