Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Servo motor control w/ FOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan_tr2000

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
Anybody can give me an information or link to this topic?
I need the literture & implemantasion for this topic (Schematic, Program, etc).
Any link to e-book about this?

Thanks

Tr2000
:wink:

Do you mean servos with fiber optic cable? Hmm... I've always thought the normal copper cable data rates would be sufficient even with digital servos. What kind of application you've got in mind?

Cheers, -esprx-

Hi esprx,

What I mean is the technique of controling the AC servo motor with controling the stator flux (Field Oriented Control).
Do you have any idea about this?

Thanks

I'm not actually an expert on AC servos, but a quick Google search with words "servo flux oriented control" gave a bunch of very interesting links. Google Groups has a bunch of links as well. Perhaps I'll have to crawl through them as well.. ;)

Cheers, -esprx-

johan,

Its been a while (10 years), but I think that you can find some application notes from motorola (see mc68332, they use the tpu for control) and analog devices has some DSP chips to specifically do this.

If you can't find the ap notes, pm me and I will point them out.

robotman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back