Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Control multiple Servo Motors using 89 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

divit

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
multiple servo diagram

I need to generate pwn signals at port 0.0-0.7 and port 2.0-2.7.The pwm signals should change their Ton period according to digital value received from the adc by each sensor.every pin will hav a different pwn signal according to correspoding value of the sensor.the sensor will basically be a 5k ohm pot .the pwm signals will run a servo motor.the servo motor should move between 0 to 90 degrees.I am also posting the schematic please help me out i need to do this for my final year project

I am making a dex hand which works on an adc and AT98S52.
I dont knw how to program a ic i have the circuit diagram i just need help if some 1 could giv me the coding for it. There are 16 sensors (i am using 5k ohm pots as sensors) .The sensors are given to the adc the adc will generate a digital value and give it to micro controller.The micro controller will then generate a pwm signal .The pwm signal is then given to the servo motors. I basically need a program which will enable each servo motor to move according to the adc value received.Therefore each each pot will drive a single servo motor.

pic multiple pwm servo motor

I have not designed on atmel before, only on PIC series.

How much code have you designed yet, have you developed the hardware.

I am sure you would have worked out the ADC control modules (to receive analogue data).

Is there any feedback generated by the servo??

thanks
aa

multiple servo motor

the thing is i havent started with the project yet i have the blueprints and ciruit diagram this is my 1st time using micro controllers in a prject and i dont knw how to program in C and i hav basic knowledge of assembly language or hex coding u can.I am trying to learn but will take me alot of time so i decided tht if i could get the programs in parts i could just put it together and burn it .But unfortunaelty i havent got anything of the program yet
I doubt tht it has a feedback cause i need it to displace from 0 to 90 degrees ill also post u how the actual hand looks like plz note tht this project is not designed by me

Added after 3 minutes:

I found out a coding in .asm format but its used for PIC and only for single pwm heres the link to the site and also posting the .asm file

https://www.rc-cam.com/servotst.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back