Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some queries regarding hfss and microstrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhaykotnala

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to ask a few question on hfss which r trobling me

1.what should be the dimensions of the air box that we take..?
should the height start from the infinite ground plane and the length and breadth should be the same as the ground plane or different....plzz tell me about how to take the dimension of this air box and how it affects the results...(( with refrence to microstrip antennas)

2. what should we take the dimension of the waveport
nd which is better rectangular or circular port in case of probe feeding in microstrip antena....

3. what is generally the height of the substrate in microstrip antenna nd for testing which material should we take

4..is it necessary to define the radiation boundary or we can simulate nd get results without it also...nd if yes what should be the dimension of this ?

5.what should be the length of the coaxial cylinder below the ground plane...does it afects the results

6...what adaptive frequency is generaly taken for accurate results?

7.how to define meshing for the airbox...

8. how to define the parameter newline while defining ports....what should be the dimension of it?

plzzz answer to my small question it will be agreat help to me..pllzzz .... these thing r nt clear to me nd i m getting wrong results ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back