Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cst use - any documentation needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rebele

cst use

I have just begun the use of cst microwave studio, and for the meantime i me have not find a lot of examples. if someone can help me while indicating to me where to find the documentation to return me, you will help me a big.

Re: cst use

Hi rebele,

In the installation directory, you will find pdf of
1. getting started
2. Tutorial (lots of examples)
3. Advance manual.

For futher examples, go to help>examples overview. All examples already setup and with results.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Element7k

rebele said:
I have just begun the use of cst microwave studio, and for the meantime i me have not find a lot of examples. if someone can help me while indicating to me where to find the documentation to return me, you will help me a big.

Hi,

Additionally you can find manual on MCU:
Path:
"Home / EDA / CST_MWS4_manual"

Greetings,
Redi.

Maybe some can put there as well some example
files from CST, there are "Distributions" that do not
contain any..

Freddy :wink:

Hi,

I thnik it's a good idea that someone might help us by putting some examples in it as the version I m using does not have any examples.

Thanks in advance.

Hi anybody
I need some examples of CST microwave studio.I need some examples about planar antenna .

cst use

Hi all
I need some examples of CST microwave studio.I need some examples about slot antenna.
please mail to me.
Email: 691350069@s91.tku.edu.tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back