Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Disk Software for Tektronix 3001 GPX

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatnoise

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tektronix 3001gpx

Hi all,

I am in frenetic search for a System Disk of Tektronix 3001 GPX logic Analyzer...

Anyone have this and can have a possibility to make a copy for me? A disk image is all that i need...

Thanks ...

tektronix 3001 system disk diag

Hi flatnoise,

If you haven't yet located a copy of this software I may be able to assist.

I recently purchased a 3001GPX unit online and it came with the original Tekctronix floppy system disk.

However I have yet to verify if the disk is readable and will probably need guidance on the procedure to create an image of it.

Cheers

3001gpx floppies

Hi All,

I also have a 3001GPX and have disks for the latest system disk that I know of (V3.4), and the 32GPX applications, and diagnostic disks. I'm looking for the MPU Users manual to program the instrument through the serial port... anyone have manuals?

Larry Andrews

tektronix 3001 disk image

Hi,

I'm looking for disk images for Tektronix 3001 (system disks and 32GPX module disk). Please help me with getting them.

Disk image can be easily created using dd (windows version location:

dd if=\\.\a: of=c:\temp\disk1.img bs=720k

DD for windows can be found on http://www.chrysocome.net/dd http://www.chrysocome.net/downloads/dd-0.5.zip

Of course I can compensate for your work. Thanks in advance.

3001gpx

Hello larryandrews,

while decluttering i found an Tektronix 3001 GPX, but no software disc.
After a while googling i found your postings.
So i would like to ask, if you could sen d me n image of the software for the Tektronix 3001GPX ?

Have you got an manual of the device?
If so would it by able to scan it and send me a copy?

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Thomas

Dear sirs,

I got a 3001GPX and I'm crazy to see it working. Maybe someone already imaged the disks, and can send me a copy?

What about the probes? Has anyone tried to copy a probe pod? Mine has nothing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back