Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADC in Matlab simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsan_r34

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink adc

Hi everyone,

I want to simulate an integrating ADC with matlab simulink. Please help me how should I model the comparator,integrator and control logic?

Thanks

adc simulink

Thanx
But this program is a Sigma Delta ADC.

Please explain for me how should I model a counter that count the time of integration?

step 1: Vin connect to Integrator for a defined time.
step 2: -Vref connect to Integrator & counter start counting until the output of integator go to Zero.

matlab adc

Sorry: I misunderstood your question. I thought you meant sigma-delta (for some reason), but I realize now you really had said integrating ADC.

So, in this case, you are integrating the input. You compare the result of the integration to a reference value. When the result trips the reference value, you reset the integrator (with a single-slope ADC).[1] You count the times in-between integrator resets to determine the digitized value.

I'll see if I can whip something up to help you.

References
[1] **broken link removed**

Added after 1 hours 55 minutes:

https://www.circuitdesign.info/2008...-edaboardcom-question-adc-in-matlab-simulink/

adc in matlab

Thank you very much
It,s good specially your simulation.
But why the integrator isn't continus time? (1/s)

analog to digital converter in matlab

It is continuous-time (1/s). It also has a reset on it.

adc in simulink

Using veriloga to model is a good choice

simulink analog to digital converter

OK. Now I want to add an error to integrator such as opamp offset or saturation level.
What can I do?

matlab simulink adc

if I want to work with R and C model or other elements (in simscaps ;Electrical elements) in simulink, then How should I see the output?
The scope dosen't work!!

adc using simulink

Any one has the idea how to implement Dual band GSM jammer in Matlab Simulink.
Bands are: GSM 900 & GSM 1800.

Status
Not open for further replies.