Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with using LUTs in ISE6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alext

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ISE6.1 Bug ??

Hi All!
I got a problem using LUTs (any of them)in
schematic Design in ISE6.1. All signals connected to the Inputs of the LUTs are consedered as unused, so they are removed with LUTs connected to them. The reason of this seem to be wrong *vhf containing additional INIT statement. All this happening when I am using VHDL language in project property, in case of VERILOG all is OK. I'll be vary happy to know that I am wrong! I'll greatly appreciate any help to overcome this very annoing problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: ISE6.1 Bug ??

May be you could try to download service pack III. It is available now (31 dec 2003) even if service pack II is supposed to be avaolable next april! ??

Happy new year

Cheers

Re: ISE6.1 Bug ??

henrik2000 said:
May be you could try to download service pack III. It is available now (31 dec 2003) even if service pack II is supposed to be avaolable next april! ??

Happy new year

Cheers

Next Spring (i.e. Spring 2004) = ISE 6.2i, not service pack II. Service pack 3 is the last service pack for ISE 6.1i there will not be anymore.

- Jayson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back