Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to change differential flip flop to jk flip flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpionss

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
flip flop

how can i change d f.f to jk flip flop

Re: flip flop

hi,

I don't think it is possible with the help of a single D flip flop since the characteristc equation of a D flip flop is D = Q* and that of a JK flip flop is Q* = J Q' + K' Q, and also that there is only one controlling input in case of D flip flop. However sincethere is a solution to every question, i think that u can try by writing down the possible combinations of the present states for a jk flip flop and try the same coombination for the "D flipflops" assuming D1, D2,, D3 and so on depending upon the number of bits thatu chose. Hope that might help. I too have not tried that, If i succeed then i will post it here again, thanx for that thought provoking question, that is ELEKTRODA.............

Regards,
Arun.

external logic

It will take a bit of external logic. I remember back in school we designed various types of circuits with just NAND gates. That was so long ago that I have forgotten the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back