Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI front end engineer (digital)

Status
Not open for further replies.

srik

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
This position is based in India,
Please PM me.

Immediate requirement for a VLSI Front End Engineer with a good
knowledge of RTL coding and ASIC synthesis with 3+ years of
experience.

srik

Dear Sir / Madam
As per your requirement, I am sending you my C.V.
I did my "Advanced Post Graduate diploma in VLSI design" from "Semiconductor Complex Ltd." Mohali ( Chandigarh) with (Grade 'A') after my B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (with 74%) & I am having 2.2 years Exp. in VLSI field.
I am Working with Trident Tech Labs (P) Ltd, New Delhi from 1st June 2005 to till now as a "Application Engineer (EDA-Industry)". Previously I was working with ISRDO (Indian Satellite Research & Devolopment Organisation), New Delhi (Central Govt. Organisation) as a "Project Associate (VLSI)" since Sep.2004 to 10th May 2005.
I have handled EDA Tools ( Front-end) which are currently running in VLSI Industry .I am able to handle issues in frontend Designing like VHDL Coding,Verification, Timing issues,Synthesis, Implementation, apart of these I am also having theoritical knowledge of CMOS, Analog.
I have handled client cases in my present job like DRDO,HAL,CSIO,BEL,Lastech (Defense), IRD, DEAL, Krypto Devices, nSYS & some are running.
I am also developing IP Cores for my Clients like previously I havedeveloped VHDL Code for T 72 Tank & verified it for "OPTO ELECTRONICS FACTORY (DRDO) DEHRADUN".
Looking for bright future with your esteemed Firm..With Regards
Vivek Dhiman
Application Engineer (EDA-INDUSTRY)
Trident Tech Labs (P) Ltd.
New Delhi, India
mob# : +91-9891720696

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back