Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help to solve DSP problems - Please - anyone can solve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec-engi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Below is the paper that I have difficulty to sort it out - anyone wanna try OR anyone can solve --- i'll be really thankful if you guyz help me out --- no matter how many questions you can solve , just send me the solution to

hassan.mpk@hotmail.com
hassan_mpk@yahoo.com

thx buddies :)

Re: Need help to solve DSP problems - Please - anyone can so

hey elec-egi nobody will directly put solutions of this questions?do the solve problems ,u just try the solved examples of the book PROAKISAND THEN DO THE GIVEN PROBLEMS

hey bhatt_tanmay - thx for the comments --- acyually i have tried the proak... book & examples - but no use of it ----- i m still hoping if someone can do that favor for me

these questions r quite simple,u can do them,i'll be batter u just do the thing which u r going to understand from these questions n tell me,we'll look at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back