Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLC based projects help for final year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayyub

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plc projects

hi guyz,
im in my final year of electronic engineering.I want some plc based final year projects list from u guyz like for petrochemical plants project,steel mill,power generation etc

projects on plc

Hello ayyub,

Do you have to make a "proof of concept" type project ?
If so, you could think in boiler protection for power generation or petrochemical plants.
It can be relatively easy for single burner boilers, and more involved if you consider multiple burners, operative restrictions such as non intrusive manteniance, etc.
By standards, you must not do regulatory control and boiler safety control in the same PLC, unless you use an adequate (and certified) PLC.
To understand some the interlocks to be considered, you can refer to NFPA 85 and NFPA 86.
If you have to do a "real life" proyect you have also study IEC 61508 and 61511.
Hope this helps.
Best regards!

plc projects for students

Hi,

You can always check out PLC course for some **broken link removed**.

I am final year instrumentation engg. student i m searching project which is based on PLC.... which one will be good ?pls help

Re: plc projects

hi guyz,
im in my final year of electronic engineering.I want some plc based final year projects list from u guyz like for petrochemical plants project,steel mill,power generation etc

give me information about plc based project

Status
Not open for further replies.