Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to configure MPLAB6.4 for salvo RTOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajeev

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
salvo rtos example

Hi,
I want to learn rtos for microcontrollers. I got free rtos salvo lite from hitech.I am using HiTech c compiler for programming.How do I configure MPLab and c compiler for using rtos. Can anybody give me a simple example project so that I can study it myself.

Regards...
Sajeev

salvo mplab

If I were you I would update Mplab. The latest release is 8.14. It has lots of enhancements over 6.4. Free download from Microchip.
Salvo lite comes with documentation and example code to get you going. Thats the best place to get started.

salvo rtos code

btbass said:
If I were you I would update Mplab. The latest release is 8.14. It has lots of enhancements over 6.4. Free download from Microchip.
Salvo lite comes with documentation and example code to get you going. Thats the best place to get started.

I too have the new version of mplab with me.But I like to use version 6.4.Whenever there is a need for me to use ver 8, I just switch over to another os wher mplab 8 installed.

Added after 5 minutes:

Anyway I succeded in compiling salvo rtos in mplab 6.4.Thanks for suggestions.

Regards
Sajeev

Re: salvo rtos code

I too have the new version of mplab with me.But I like to use version 6.4.Whenever there is a need for me to use ver 8, I just switch over to another os wher mplab 8 installed.

Added after 5 minutes:

Anyway I succeded in compiling salvo rtos in mplab 6.4.Thanks for suggestions.

Regards
Sajeev

Hi Sajeev, i am new to salvo rtos and facing the same problem. i followed the procedure told in salvo application note, but unable to compile the program. Please help. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back