Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Practical applications of microstrip patch antennas

Status
Not open for further replies.

munnalk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

I would like to know what are the practical applications of Microstrip patch antennas n also how widely are they used. Also what kind of antennas are used in present day cell phones......plz give any references to material which can help me.

Regards

My Darling

GOOGLE it

YOUll find a hell lot of Information! Do your homework first then come here, and ask questions

Like this nobody is going to answer you

Honestly, Dont mind But thats the reality

sorry dynamicdude didn' mean to offend nebody....will do dat ...thanx..... i jus posted this with another topic dats all.... sorry again..... dunno i cant find the other topic

hi,

i am new to Microwave engineering, but i can tell you this much about microstips

microstip line is just planar microwave transmission line, it can be easily integrated with other passive and active microwave devices. they are widely used in microwave or Antenna applications. i have seen N-element Linear array Antenna for using microstip configuration for RADIATION. you can also realize Directional couplers/ Filters using this, but power handling will be less.

I think PIFA type of antenna are used in mobile phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back