Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calling Simulink blocks using MATLAB code

Status
Not open for further replies.

senaydud

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people,

There are Simulink blocks in the Matlab. How can I call them and use them in my *.m file. For instance "Phase-Locked Loop" block in the "Communications Blockset" is something that I need to call in my Matlab code.

Thanks carl for your reply,
You know there are some pre-defined blocks in the simulink which are not available as a Matlab function, such as the "PLL" block. I haven't designed any circuit using simulink and what I want to do is just to call these blocks in my *.m file.

Then you just build a simulink model file with this pll block and simulink "Workspace" in/out ports, then call this model in your Matlab program as I indicated.

senaydud

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
That would work as a thing which may also mean it might be the only way to do it. thanks carl, that deserve a click on the help button ))

hi i am clara..doing M.E project on SVM algorithm 4 a multilevel inverter...i dont have any idea regarding that project..plz can anyone help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back