Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the difference of CPLD and FPGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
difference in the code written for fpga and cpld

for example Altera Apex consist of FPGA LUT based cells and macrocells like CPLD. CPLD better for control devices, small decoders, automatic control , etc. FPGA better for DSP aplications

cpld and fpga difference

the typical basic architecture of FPGA consists of CLB(configurable logic blocks) and routing channels...the CLB consists of a LUT(lookup table) and a flip flop....the routing channels connect the CLB together

verschil fpga cpld

Thanks to all ,

is there difference between the code written for CPLD and FPGA ? or they use same codes .... ?

Best Regards .

what is the diffference between fpga and cpld

AS I AM NEW TO CPLDs AND FPGAs CAN YOU POST ME SOME DOCUMENTS ON FPGA AND CPLD DIFFERENCES.AND HOW TO DESIGN AN ADC IN THE SPARTAN 3E FPGA.ANY MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAMMING PLEASE SEND TO ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back