Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the low cost pic development board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ee.prasad

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ql200 glcd

I want to buy a pic development board with resonable price and with that opitons USB ICD, GLCD, LCD, Key pad, EEPROM, LEDs, A to D and other new opitons

I want all of this options in one board

pls help me

Then buy an EasyPIC board. My kits can do all the things you want but I made them modular so you could buy only the options you need.
Eg: Junebug will get you started and you can alot about the PIC18F with it *you can use a 16F88 but the I/O is different.
If you want LCD, GLCD, USB then my Unicorn would be a nice add on for the Junebug.

Problem with that board is it's got a crummy JDM style programmer. Who can say how often they update the software to support new PICs. Also there is no hardware Debug available like you would get with an ICD (Junebug, Inchworm, PICkit2, ICD2)

ee.prasad

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
But it has more features than Easy Pic board, Isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back