Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thesis Topic: Any Suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eynasantiago

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thesis topic suggestions

Hi Friends,

I need your suggestions on what thesis topic to pursue. My undergraduate background is Electronics Engineering. My graduate course is Electronics Engineering, major in Microelectronics. I have completed units in Analog Design and Fuzzy Logic. Now I'm studying DSP, Control Systems and Robotics.

I used to be connected with an electronics manufacturing plant as quality engineer handling electronic components such as connectors, resonators, switches, IC's and passive components. Now, I am connected with telecommunication company dealing with in-building installation of communication equipments and customer premises equipments.

My interest is in Electronics and i am from the Philippines.

Please advise. :roll:

How about designing an instrument for something, my thesis is about that.

I've made a turbidity meter that can measure ultra low turbidity using near field scattering...very complex theory but the result is excellent.

are you intending to do simulation or implementation? if you're studying dsp, adaptive filter implementation is not a bad choice for you.

Either implementation or simulation is ok.
Yes, im studying DSP but have not touched adaptive filter yet. Probably i need to wait for few more days. I will take note of that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back