Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plzz help me in this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveeng

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear frns...

iam designing mixer in ADS tool..., mixer designing was completed and implemented in ADS....applied RF and LO signals at input side , and it is single gate FET mixer ....

problem lies is that .... i applied gate bias at gate , drain bias at drain of the FET &

RF signal at 5 GHZ is -30dBm

LO signal at 5.002 is 7dBm

the desired out out signal i.e RF-LO = 20 MHz is really very bad...iam getting output power at 20MHz which is -260dBM..

there is no conversion gain for my active mixer...which is impossible...active mixer generally produce gain ....

plzz tell me the ideas or the mistakes that i made in designing ....i really need ur help...plzz reply me as soon as possible..

thanks and regards...

Could be many reasons. Zap and WinRAR your project file and post here, someone may take a look.

iam sending block diagram of my mixer design...frns plzz look at those picture and suggest the necessary design at output side i.e at the drain side..

i need ur help at IF matching circuit and LPF design

RF frequency was 5 GHz...

and LO frequecny was 5.02 GHZ

IF frequecny was 10 MHz...

plzz...help me in designing IF matchin circuit and LPF..

thanks and regards....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back