Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H -Bridge Using relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsin677

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
h bridge with relays

Hi, can any body help me in making H-bridge using relays which can provide current up to 6+ amp i also tried transistors tip122/tip127 but was not able to get the required current can anybody suggest something else which can work.

h bridge using relays

USE IR3220
You can use relays but I advise you to use transistor since relays emit electromagnetic waves which can effect other sensitive components like receivers.
Anyway if you need the sch let me know

If this was of help push the helped button

h-bridge relay

On the early days of valve radios in cars they had such things. It was two synchronized banks of DPDT contacts. The first made a square wave AC and then it was sent to a step up transformer and the second set of contacts produced DC.

h-bridge from using relays

The easy approach is to use a 2*3-poles relay like the drawing below:

h bridge using relay

Pakitos can give me the schematic of H-Bridge using IR3220 i will be very thankful

tip122 tip127 h bridge

Hi
You can download the datasheet from
h**p://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/I/R/3/2/IR3220.shtml

Attached is a usefull file I think it will help you
Good luck
Hope I have HELPED you

mohsin677

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search