Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is this a good cover letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayhz2002

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
here it is:

"Dear Sir,

I'm currently pursuing my Master of science in Microwave Engineering at Munich unversity of technology (TUM), Germany. I have done an undergraduate projects in microwave circuit design and I want to learn more as a part of your innovative team. I am eager to work at your company to extend my knowledge in this area. I'm looking for an internship from February 13, 2004 until April 20, 2004. I thank you in advance for consideration. "

thanks

ayhz2002

you should get it proof read for proper grammer..

i'd go through the effort, but i see your post is Nov. 18th and is probably too late.

but for anyone reading this in the future , always ALWAYS get atleast 2 people to critically review your resume/cover letter for grammer, sentence structure and spelling.

1 error = no job for you

Mr.Cool

i think its good
vasu doing M Tech VLSI
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.