Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

apply Gabor filter for fingerprint enhancement

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKrasnov

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gabor filter

Hello!

I have the proble with the gabor filter realization for fingerprint image. Can somebody to explain step by step how correctly to realize Gabor filter and apply to fingerprint image?

thanks advanced
Best regards -

P.S. if somebody have the programm code example(C++ or Delphi(object pascal)).. i'll be very glad for this. my email: krasnov_n_a @ mail.ru

fingerprint enhancement

i have hong enhancement using gabor filter. if u need paper , contact me.

gabor filter in fingerprint enhancement

why got 2 file , i think is the same oen right?

Reactions: bikshu

bikshu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
fingerprint enhancement using gabor filter

Dear kogyisoe

Please send me the paper

afrashteh.n(At)gmail.com

Best regards.

gabor filter using fingerprint enhancement

hi kogyisoe

if i run hong pgm its showin an error in directional filter..hw 2 rectify the error

Can u plz mail me the code for image enhancement using gabor filter. I am working on a project 'Retina recognition' in MATLAB. My email id is akash.udani@gmail.com

Hi kogyisoe,
i study hong's coding. when i implement in matlab it display like "undefined function for iput argument of type uint8".... please help..

thanks in advance

hi,
i'm preparing my final year project, plz can u email me the matlab code of image enhancement using Gabor Filter: gsofiane@live.com
thank you.

Hi guys,
As already u have completed working gaborfilter.If u don't mind can u guys post the mat lab code for gaborfilter as i am doing my project on fingerprint images comparison.
Thanks in Advance..

Regards,
GANESH

hi iam doing my final year project in fingerprint recognition i need help for enhancement using gabor filter
my email id is:eragpotter@gmail.com

@ andre_teprom do u have a matlab code for image enhancement of fingerprint

Hi,

I kindly ask your help with some information of Enhancement for fingerprint using Gabor filter by Matlab...Actually I just start my project with this and I need some keys to go with this way as I believe that you have an experience with this....please send me any information/papers that you thing will help me.

your help is highly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back