Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"ELECTRONICS COMPANIES LIST IN DSO, DUBAI, & UAE&qu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesham_Mahrous

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
electronics companies in dubai

The purpose of this discussion is to build a list of companies established or establishing in the near future in Dubai and UAE. This list is the help to find jobs in the fields of ASIC, Analog design, digital design, mixed signal VLSI, IC design and fabrications, RFID, RFIC, & semiconductor industry in general at DSO (Dubai Silicon Oasis) and UAE.
Applying through the careers@dso.ae is not helping much. It takes time and you will never know about the companies located at DSO from them. In addition, from my personal expereience I found out that the HR department at DSO is not professional and they don't know what they are doing, They lost my CV and the way they talk is so ignorant and their words doesn't carry any meaning. The Admin department at DSO don't give out any informations about the companies establishing or doing business at dso. Not even the name of the design centers and the companies are allowed to give out. With the help of you we can build the companies list in this discussion board to facilitate your job search in Dubai and UAE in the mentioned fields above. I am sure visitors of this discussion board have their experience we want them to share during their job search at DSO.

PLEASE IF THERE IS ANYBODY CURRENTLY WORKING AT DSO ASK YOUR COLLEGES AND PROVIDE US WITH THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANIES AT DSO.

PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU EDIT THE LIST KEEP IT IN THE SAME MANNER BY NUMBERING, NAME OF COMPANY, AND WEBSITE AS SHOWN BELLOW.

Companies list
1) Mindspeed www.mindspeed.com
2) DCD www.DCD.ae
3)Whizel technologies /www.whiztec.com

We have 3 so far lets find out more. Lets add to this list

electronics companies in uae

Whizel looks to me like a normal software dev. company .. no semiconductors involved .. this type of compaies is hugely available here in dubai .. specially in Dubai Internet City ..

electronics company in dubai

Hi omara
You might be right I believe you can be true but from the website i provided It shows a RFID engineer position and where it it might be located than DSO since it is the design place and the FAB later on. What do you think of that ? if not DSO that does the electronics design then where else could be ?

dubai electronics companies

DSO has a place for the RTA :) .. do you know what is RTA ? .. RTA here is hay2et elmowaslat wal torok :) .. DSO is just a business park .. you can come and open any type of company .. you can even sell carpets :)

electronic companies in dubai

Hello All,

I'm a hardware/fpga designer working in Canada and have been hearing a lot on the DSO.

Has anyone been able to obtain a list of hightech companies operating there? Any job prospects?

Thanks

electronic companies in uae

only 2 design centers are there in DSO .. one is Mindspeed .. which is an American Company (spin-off from Conexant) .. and the other design center is DCD (Dubai Circuit Design) .. which is a service based design center doing back-end jobs ..

Re: "ELECTRONICS COMPANIES LIST IN DSO, DUBAI, & UA

Hi all can anybody tell me how can i apply for compnies in DSO.
Mindspeed shows vacancies for tecnical job only in India,china and US . I think it has sales center in Dubai not manufacturing or design .

Kripesh said:
Hi all can anybody tell me how can i apply for compnies in DSO.
Mindspeed shows vacancies for tecnical job only in India,china and US . I think it has sales center in Dubai not manufacturing or design .

No, Mindspeed used to have a design center in Dubai with no sales activity linked to it .. yet, in early 2009 they had to shut down this site ..

Is it ? can anybody tell me how i can apply to Mindspeed or DSO .

Gentlemen,

Don't waste your time, there is not a whole lot happening at DSO, it has been pretty much dead for a while. The only thing you will find there are Villas and swimming pools. DSO is a failed initiative, and will never succeed. Dubai lacks the infrastructure and basic intellectual ingredients to do any serious semi. manufacturing or design work. There is no brain power, no industry, and the quality of people they bring on board are there to maximize their retirement savings, and in most cases they don't have any real power to make positive changes. Dubai is a show and tell, a mirage, an artifical world made by uninformed individuals.
I'm hoping Abu Dhabi does not follow in their foot steps, and focus on real progress and development, and not on the "tallest" and "biggest" concrete structures. When will the Arab world wake up and start making things, when will we begin to create industries for the technological advancement of the arab world.

"ELECTRONICS COMPANIES LIST IN DSO, DUBAI, & UAE&am

anybody there to help me out in finding a job in middle east or anywhere in this world in electronics,embedded sys ,hardware and pm me. email rahman_807@yahoo.co.in

Added after 1 minutes:

there is nothing here now...coz this is crisis time and may be people are telling that it will take some more time to coup up with the situation

Re: "ELECTRONICS COMPANIES LIST IN DSO, DUBAI, & UAE&am

Hi All,
This is Feroz, I'm from Bangalore have a solution on Energy Management and control System, looking for Partners in Middle East. Plz email me, ferosmd@yahoo.co.in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back