Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does any body knows about IRIG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivakumay.gy

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
irig-b vhdl

If any body know about IRIG Time code ........How to generate and decode the time code...... please help me if any body know means.......

and also please send me the links where i can get the information about these.....
where to get deoder information with schematics and programmes to implement in FPGA i.e Spartan 3E

Thanks in Advance

irig rcc

i have the standard 200-04 format..... but i need the logic to convert the code into readable form...
i.e decding of irig-b time code format using vhdl or atlast anybody can help me to decode and logic behind it.....

please can any body help in decoding of IRIG-B Timecodes.....please reply me

tanks in advance.........

IRIG time code is pretty old and unfamiliar to most engineers, so I'm guessing that you won't find any ready-to-use FPGA code.

There are several IRIG-B formats. Which one do you need? B122 is fairly common.

You may get better assistance by asking smaller questions, such as how to demodulate the AM sinewave, or how to assemble the serial bitstream into data words. Be sure to provide enough info for the average reader to understand what you are talking about, and be sure to explain how the IRIG signal gets into your FPGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back