Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend me some books/documents about DAC layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

luojiexiaojun

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone ,now i want to write a topic about DAC layout,but,do not have any relative data 。can you help me ?
thanks very much!!!

layout da dac

Hi ,

You can read about different architechture of DAC. like thermometric , binary coded etc.

Regards,
analayout.

layout dac

Baker-Boyce CMOS book has a good DAC chapter inside his Data Converters section.

dac circuit layout

thanks for all your replies

but i want to know DAC layout ,and the emphasis is layout!!!
still look forward to your reply again
thanx

dac design layout

You cannot write a text for a topic related to layout without knowing the architecture.
However,since dac's resolution is affected ,in case of a current steering dac for example, from current matching you can review matching techniques for current mirrors and resistor matching. Matching is proportional to dimensioning, layout strategy (commom centroid, multi fingered et.c). You can consider these topics.

have a look here:
www.stanford.edu/class/ee371/handouts/pelgrom89.pdf

split dac layout

the layout of DAC is quite similar to RAM nowadays...

layout dac

layoutmaster said:
Baker-Boyce CMOS book has a good DAC chapter inside his Data Converters section.
can you tell me the full name of this book ?
or can you give me a link on amazon ?

thanks

layout dac dm365

amiralib,
The book's name is:
CMOS Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation
isbn: 0-7803-3416-7. It's an IEEE publication
Authors: David Boyce, Jabob Baker and Harry Li

DAC layout

In my opinion, together with the Alan Hasting's: The Art of Analog Layout they are a MUST READ for any IC design and layout engineer...

DAC layout

yes you are right , but reading both of books is very hard for my weak english ! lol
surely I will do this .

thanks again for your helps.

DAC layout

I think you should ask your circuit designer and know the circuit's architeture. Then you know how to place the function module. Maybe some infor you can get from your parter.

Re: DAC layout

luojiexiaojun said:
hello everyone ,now i want to write a topic about DAC layout,but,do not have any relative data 。can you help me ?
thanks very much!!!

how long you want to write..??
i have some suggessions.

1st -> you can write about how DAC works.
2nd -> add manufractures of DAc and some of its applications.
3rd -> details of DAC ICs.(this will little bit R &D type).

so search on the same topic on net and short the materials.
do you want to write somthing else more..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back